Deliciously moist and chewy flapjacks.
Rich and moist flapjacks
These gorgeous, nutrition-packed snacks make ordinary flapjacks seem… well … ordinary
- 6 medjool dates
- 3 banana mashed
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 120 grams oats
- 2 tbsp pumpkin
- 2 tbsp sunflower
- 35g coconut flakes
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 50g blueberries
- 100g berry mix
- 3 tbsp cup coconut oil melted
- Seeds and coconut flakes to sprinkle
Preheat oven to Gas mark 6/200 °C
- Add the dates, banana, vanilla, coconut milk and water to a food processor and blitz to combine.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl, then add the banana & date mix.
- Heat the coconut oil in a saucepan on a low heat, when melted add to the bowl. Mix everything thoroughly. Stir in the blueberries. The mix should be slightly wet.
- Grease a baking tray with a little coconut oil and then add the mix, pressing into the sides.
- Press a few blueberries into the top of the mixture and then sprinkle over some coconut flakes and seeds.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven (Gas mark 6/200 °C), for 25 minutes, remove from the oven and allow to cool for a little before dividing into squares